Santi Vassa Schedule
9th July – 5th October 2017
No scheduled group meditations in the morning, however all are encouraged to sit in the heated meditation room.
6:45 Breakfast offered to Sangha and then lay people
7:40 – 8:00 Kitchen clean-up (all to help)
8:00 – 10:30 Work period (assigned duties incl: routine cleaning, community chores, kitchen roster etc.)
(Mon and Fri only – a brief meeting to discuss morning duties)
11:00 Lunch Dana offered to Sangha, Anumodana
11:20 Lunch for lay people
12:00 Kitchen clean-up (all to help)
(12:15 pm) Monastic available upon request to speak with lay visitors, after Dana.
13:00-18:00 Individual meditation time
18:00-19:00 Drinks and allowables available (optional)
19:00 Wed, Sat, and Uposatha nights – chanting, Dhamma talk, and poss. discussion.
- Meditation hall open 24 hours – residents are encouraged as much as possible to sit in this conducive, heated space: early morning, afternoon, and evening, until late…
(NB: No walking in meditation hall when others present)
- Keep talking to minimum at all times, especially in common areas.
- Personal interviews available on request.
- During Vassa NO scheduled Dhamma Talks after Dana.
- This program is subject to change.
Download PDF Santi Vassa Schedule 2017